Saturday, June 28, 2014

Veil of Frienship

Years in vigilance have passed,
I sought.
Many distractions have come and gone.
Laughter will hide the sorrow,
I thought.
Another morning:
Again, I’m alone.
No tears will ever leap from my eyes
The soul, it seems
eternally cries.
In its own cage woven by darkness
Indifferent
and hardened
By lies.
If only I realized all the past needs
A different Sun would rise from the east
Shine on both of us,
And all our deeds.
But the Sun unpleasant today it feels.
I need to pierce deeper than your smile
Far beyond surface to find your sadness
Cast it away from the depth of your eyes,
And leave forever
this silent madness.
When you wake up to the brand new Sun
You’ll find enlightened soul in the end.
The one who rose from his own damnation.
The one whom truly you can call friend.

2014


No comments: